I went on vacation for 10 days and did a classic, arrived and got sick.
I caught a terrible flu, with snot, cough, sneezing and pains all over the body …
So, I decided to make a syrup and today I leave you with a recipe of my boost immune system syrup.
I made a syrup to pump my imune system:
- with curcuma and black pepper- for the immune system
- with ginger and lemon- for fever and vocal cords
- and to finish with honey and agave- for the irritation of the throat
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper and curcuma
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 6 tablespoons honey water
- 8 tablespoons agave syrup
Add all the ingredients in a bowl and stir very well. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
See you later,